Batobus offers a unique and enjoyable way to go from one attraction to another, while enjoying a superb view over Paris.
The eight stopovers offered are:
– Tour Eiffel, Port de la Bourdonnais.
– Musée d’Orsay, Quai de Solférino.
– St-Germain-des-Prés, Quai Malaquais.
– Notre-Dame, Quai de Montebello.
– Jardin des Plantes, near the Pont d’Austerlitz.
– Hôtel de Ville, near the Pont d’Arcole.
– Le Louvre,between the Pont Royal and the Pont du Carrousel.
– Les Champs-Elysées, neat the Pont Alexandre III.
Various packages are available for 1, 2 or 5 days. Prices vary between € 13 and € 20 depending on length, and cardholders students receive a reduced rate (between 9 € and 14 €).
Service hours vary by season, but generally begin around 10AM. It ends at 4:30PM in winter, 7PM in the fall and spring, and 9:30PM in summer.